compensation: Starting Salary: $10.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The NLVCA is a non-profit electrical trade and educational organization dedicated to supporting its members, protecting public safety, and developing and instituting programs for the betterment of the electrical industry.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the digital world. Has the education, knowledge, and forethought to develop successful digital marketing campaigns and websites.
As our Digital Marketing you will be responsible for our online content creation, video/audio productions, manage our online shopping carts, overseeing our knowledge forum and our websites and working with our members in the deployment of their websites. See: NLVCA.org, FloridaStateExam.com, GeorgiaStateExam.com
Minimum Skills Needed:
• Creative thinker with a positive upbeat personality
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work without supervision
• Ability to work individually and with others to achieve goals and objectives
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage complex digital programs and initiatives
• Understanding newsletter deployment and email marketing campaigns
• Knowledge implementing domain IP addresses, tags, SEO, HTML, PHP, and CSS
• Familiar with WordPress and has developed websites using WordPress
• Excellent understanding of online analytics and performance measurement platforms
• Typing Skills at least 30 wpm and proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
Full Time Position: Monday - Wednesday 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Starting Salary: $10:00 hr.
Plus Bonus and Benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers