compensation: Based on Experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
*NOTE: This is a Seasonal Position which is from Mid-December through Mid-April.
Under general supervision and in accordance with established company policies and procedures, the Marketing Support Associate will travel to business and other locations to market Jackson Hewitt Services. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature. This position promotes the Jackson Hewitt brand through the delivery of superior customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
• Marketing and Selling Jackson Hewitt Services in delivering sales results. This can include flyer
hand-outs, warm and cold calling, and vising businesses to sell services.
• Greets all shoppers or potential clients with a friendly and professional demeanor.
• Engages in conversation with potential clients to share information about Jackson Hewitt’s services and promotions.
• Maintains a positive image and meets all customer service and productivity standards as set by their supervisor.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma/ GED, or equivalent related business experience.
• May require state-specific certification associated with handling confidential client information.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• One on one sales or Marketing experience.
• Demonstrated ability in working in a high volume retail environment preferred.
• Basic knowledge of computer functions required.
• Customer service and sales experience required.
Physical Demand and Work Effort:
• Standing, walking, sitting.
• Valid Driver’s License and Automobile to drive to other business and locations for Marketing/Selling.
• Must be able to hold, carry and move equipment, tools and materials.
• Near vision – ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
• The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
• Compliance with company policies and standards.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends during season, preferred.
• FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers