compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: full-time
Insurance reconstruction contractor is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Field Manager for our residential and commercial projects.
• Maintain daily communication with employees, clients and vendors (when needed)
• Basic Knowledge in 2D Technical drawing - Sketch draw floor plans;
• Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements informed;
• Knowledge to interpret Construction costs and Schedule informed;
• technical baseline for a reconstruction project;
• Candidate must have the ability to do Job drawings and write a reliable Reconstruction Job Scope;
• Communication skills;
• Candidate should be capable to ensure the Job quality, managing subcontractors on the field, review and process submittals, develop change orders and job close-out activities
• Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and possess strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of reconstruction market experience;
Skills and Abilities:
• Committed to meeting deadlines which includes follow the Job planning and keep the activities on going with subcontractors and report the job progress
• Ability to maintain profit & loss/budgeting responsibilities defined.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
• Benefits package available: health insurance, company vehicle, company cell phone, company computer and company credit card to be used for business expenses
• Bonus plan available
If you are interested in this position and meet all the requirements please email your resume including salary history as well as salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers