QR Code Link to This Post
As a part of my graduation requirements I need volunteer hours. I am offering to be a shopping buddy for any of those who want to put a little fun back in their wardrobes.
These must be volunteer hours so this service is F-R-E-E.
How it works:
1. contact me at: show contact info
2. Agree on a place to meet in the St. Petersburg area (I am sorry but I live in this area and I am an anxious driver so I do not like to drive too far).
3. Meet with me for a MAXIMUM of TWO times for up to 1 hour each time
What you need to know:
1. You may contact me to setup maximum of TWO 1 HOUR sessions for us to go shopping
2. I WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY OF YOUR CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/ETC
3. I AM NOT A STYLIST/HAIRDRESSER/ETC. I am a law student who enjoys fashion and shopping
4. Preference will be given to women (because I am a woman and know more about women's clothes, but can help some men too).
5. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ALL MY ADVICE
6. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SERVE ANY PERSON EVEN IF WE HAVE ALREADY AGREED TO WORK TOGETHER
(this won't happen unless you are rude, inappropriate, try to commit some crime etc.)
(There may be other rules I am forgetting that may apply to this situation)
Contact me soon, as I have some other non craigslist clients who have been booking slots!