cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof condo laundry on site off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
SHARE THIS 2/2 BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED CONDO IN SOUTH ST. PETERSBURG NEAR SKYWAY BRIDGE AND ST. PETE BEACH --- THIS CAN BE YOUR FLORIDA VACATION RENTAL!
Share this 920 sf. lovely condo with the professional owner who lives there (but works fulltime) and her one cat. Available starting Nov. 1 for 2 weeks minimum to 2 months maximum. I have been renting on Airbnb since 2014 with very good reviews, so contact me about pricing based on month interested in and length of stay. A fully refundable security deposit is required too. You can also rent my place on Airbnb if you prefer.
This has been my primary residence since 2013. My 4th floor unit has 2 bedrooms/2 baths. It's 920 sf. and faces the relaxing nature preserve and huge pool with a northwest view. The location near I-275/Skyway Bridge is very convenient for commuting around St. Pete, Tampa, or south along the Gulf coast. This location is ideal for those who enjoy parks, beaches, bike riding, nature hikes, kayaking, boating, disc golf, and other physical activities.
You get a tropical-themed/tastefully furnished private bedroom with queen bed, private full bathroom w/tub and shower, and full use of the condo's dining, living, and kitchen areas. The private guest bedroom is off-limits to my kitty since the door is kept closed. He mostly sleeps in my room. Enjoy the huge pool (unheated but often pleasant for swimming in winter month), fitness center, and fantastic location just minute to Eckerd College, Ft. Desoto Park, St. Pete Beach, Pass-A-Grille Beach, Treasure Island, and other areas of Pinellas County and nearby areas including Bradenton, Sarasota, and Tampa. Contact Maria if interested, show contact info
This is an attractive, meticulously maintained, 2 bedroom/2 bath condo, 920 sf., in south St. Petersburg in the exclusive Pinellas Point area adjacent to the Skyway Bridge and waters of Tampa Bay. The unit is on the 4th floor of this 6-story building which has 2 elevators, secure access fob entry, and a total of 128 condo units. It has classic artwork throughout, tasteful decor, and lovely furnishings. No other pets, please, and no smoking inside. Balconies are to be renovated in coming years so they are currently decorative only and not for use.
Location: The Wave Condos; 3315 58th Ave. South, Unit 413; St. Petersburg FL 33712 (Pinellas Point neighborhood)
This northerly-facing condo directly overlooks the huge pool, patio area, and lush, tropical nature preserve from all windows and balcony. This exposure is the cooler, more desirable side of the building due to limited sun exposure.
* Minutes to I-275, Skyway Bridge, and Skyway fishing piers. Ideal location for quick, easy commutes into Hillsborough, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties. Only minutes to Stetson Law School, Eckerd College, and USF-St. Pete downtown campus.
* Building is next to a biking, hiking, and pedestrian trail which winds west from the building past Eckerd College along Pinellas Bayway to St. Pete Beach where the historic Don Cesar Hotel is located. A bike ride to St. Pete Beach takes 25 minutes. By car on roads, the condo is 12 minutes from the beach.
* About 5 minutes by car to Maximo Park, O'Leary's Marina, Tampa Bay, Eckerd College, and famous Boyd Hill Nature Preserve.
* Under 15 minutes by car to the 56-mile long Pinellas Trail, St. Pete Beach, Tropicana Field, downtown St. Petersburg USF-St. Pete campus and Stetson Law School in Gulfport.
* A Publix shopping plaza, Walgreens Pharmacy, banks, convenience stores, gas stations, and the public bus stop are a 5-minute walk from the building.
* The Wave building is across the street from the new Loggerhead/Suntex Marina and Townhomes complex which has a dry dock for your boat and a marina too for boat owners. These townhomes sell for about $450,000.
* The waters of Tampa Bay, overlooking the Skyway Bridge, are a 5-minute walk south and Maximo Park with its disc golf course is a 12 minute walk southwest from the building.
* Nearby U.S. 19 (34th St. South) is the site of the Skyway Marina District which is a St. Petersburg economic redevelopment area. It will have new landscaping, street lighting and crosswalks, upscale shops, restaurants, apartments, and entertainment venues built in coming years with several projects already started.
* New building roof in 2018. Lots of new landscaping and mulch. New interior hallway painting, new hallway carpeting being installed now, new hallway ceiling lighting. Lobby recently painted and updated. Balconies are scheduled for renovation in the next 1-5 years, so they are decorative only at this time until the condo ownership decides what to do with them.
* Rent includes free guest parking either on-site or 24/7 on street in front of building; cable TV (over 100 channels including CNN) and 5-g wifi/internet from Spectrum, water/sewer/garbage disposal, electricity; huge pool; fitness center; and 2 laundry rooms on 1st floor. Note: For medical reasons, I cannot tolerate very cold air so the thermostat is set to 80F during the day and 77F at night which is quite comfy for most people.
* This solid concrete block building was constructed in 1962 with blue glass exterior which was painted over in past years for some reason. The very unique, wavy architectural style is modernist Brazilian art-deco.
* Secure access entry to building (dialbox and fob)
CONDO UNIT FEATURES:
* White plantation shutters throughout on all windows and balcony door
* Central heating and air conditioning (electric); ceiling fans in all rooms including kitchen
* Fire sprinklers throughout condo unit and in building hallways; smoke alarm
* Spacious storage closets in hallway and bedrooms
* Kitchen has ample cabinets, stainless steel refrigerator, ceramic top stove/oven, black granite countertop and backsplash, dishwasher, and built-in microwave oven
* Breakfast bar wide enough to seat three people comfortably
* Beautiful lead crystal chandelier in dining area
* Amenities include huge oval pool, picnic/BBQ patio area, fitness center with LED TVs, and two laundry rooms on the first floor
* Condo unit is tiled throughout (whitish-gray color) with laminate in both bedrooms; has ceiling fans, main bathroom with tub and shower in hallway
* Residents are of mixed ages and include families, college students, working individuals, and some retirees