DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT EXPERIENCE!
Primary Responsibilities of Superintendent:
• Review and approve construction documents
o Including, but not limited to: Selection sheets, plans, truss engineering, window packages, purchase orders
• Provide start to finish schedules for each project with weekly updates at staff meeting and explanations for schedule delays and cost variances
• Schedule subcontractors and vendors
o Ensure proceeding Subcontractor’s work is completed prior to scheduling, trip charges will not be approved
o Quality control for materials and Subcontractor scope of work
• Coordinate utilities
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
• Communicate with Team regarding RFI’s, and Material Submittals
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work
o Approve and sign off on invoices prior to processing payment
o Ensure all deficiencies are corrected prior to payment and scheduled accordingly
• Coordinate/ schedule required inspections
o All inspections per Company standards
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite and time sheets
• Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning
• Maintain project costs, variances, and minimize change orders and trip charges
• Attend weekly staff meetings designed communicate schedules and troubleshoot
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work or scheduling, in writing and copy Management
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner
o Laborers and additional work will not be approved, primary contractor is responsible for set up, and clean up associated with scope of work and must be held accountable
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
• Document job progress and warranty items with photos and upload to Builder Trend platform weekly
• Perform job closeout walks (2) with Clients and document on Company standard forms
• Completion of project close out with minimal to none punch list
• Perform material takeoffs for shell construction
• Confirm window openings and write onto plans for construction
• Verify onsite door openings, sizes, and swings with plans and order
• Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
• Install permit boxes and construction signage
• Site prep- coordinate dumpsters and port o let
• Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
• Preside at pre-construction meeting.
• Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day.
Please send resume and salary requirements for consideration
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers