compensation: DOE + Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Teamwork - Competitive Pay - Great Benefits - NO MORE ON-CALL!
We have some great news! Midway Services has been acquired by Service Experts; one of the largest multi-national full-service companies in North America! We are seeking talent to join our five service departments: plumbing, electrical, HVAC service, HVAC install and residential remodeling.
We have been in business since 1957 and our technicians enjoy one of the best working environments in town. The managers here are always available for any of your needs or questions, our dispatchers are trained to get you to jobs with minimum travel time, and our working schedule is one of the best in the area!
We offer a variety of incentives for our technicians, including but not limited to:
1. Very competitive hourly pay with commission and spiffs.
2. NO MORE ON-CALL, with extremely flexible schedule.
3. We guarantee stability; you will ALWAYS have work.
4. We offer Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account,
Flexible Spending Account, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, as well as company paid Life Insurance.
5. Employee focused Wellness program.
6. 401K with company match. Check for details.
7. Vacation accrual begins immediately.
8. Paid holidays.
9. After 90 days, you receive 32 hours of Floating Holiday paid by us (depending on your start date).
10. We provide safety equipment and training.
11. We also provide uniforms with laundering paid for by the company.
12. We provide major tools and also give you an option to purchase your own tools through an affordable payroll deduction.
Don’t forget to inquire about our generous sign-on bonus!
If you would like to join our team, please give us a call at the office number listed below. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you come aboard as we continue to expand and conquer!
As an Electrician, you will:
- Perform diagnostic, service, and installation electrical work in residential customer's home
- Installs maintains and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes
- Communicate with residential customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Promote products and services to customer.
The qualified candidate must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent with on-the-job and formal classroom training in electrical work in construction, electrical maintenance, commercial, and residential environments
- Four years' experience in electrical repair, maintenance, and installation in addition to on-the-job training
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns
- Available to work flexible hours and weekend shifts as needed
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
- Must be able to accurately distinguish colors for proper installation
- Hand/eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds and ability to lift and carry, including carrying up ladders, items weighing up to 50 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free work place. We are proud to offer competitive benefits, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential. Please email your resume for consideration.
CFCA 25591 | EC13003598 | CMC1249534 | CGC1508455
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers