compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Water Damage and Mold Remediation Technicians Wanted!!!
Our local and growing restoration company is seeking a mitigation/ remediation technician for full time employment. Activities would include working in the fields of emergency water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, content cleaning and carpet cleaning.
All new hires will need the following in order to be considered for the position:
• Clean Driving Record- All candidates must be able to be insured under our policy. We will not hire if you don't have a license.
• Background Test- All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check. No Felonies!!!
• On Call- All candidates must be able and willing to be put into the on call rotation. We are a 24/7 response company.
All candidates will need the following traits in order to succeed in this industry:
• Willingness to learn.
• Can do attitude.
• Ability to adapt to different situations.
• Attention to detail.
• Great communication skills.
• Have an understanding of general construction.
• Strong work ethic.
Experience Preferred but we will train the right candidate.
We offer the following benefits:
• Paid vacation
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• After hour bonus
• Plenty of overtime
• Company phone
•Company uniform and tools
If interested, please reply with your resume and contact information. All interviews will be conducted at our Bradenton office.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers