QR Code Link to This Post
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.
about the position...
Do you have law enforcement or military background and passionate about safety and protecting lives? Are you looking for a career in a positive, friendly culture with a great schedule? Would you consider yourself a personable, professional, and highly trained bad-ass? Then this job may be for you.
When it comes to ensuring the safety of our employees and visitors on our 32-acre beautiful campus, we are passionate about being proactive and maintaining the friendly and fun atmosphere that has allowed us to be recognized as a best place to work. As the Campus Security Specialist, you will have the opportunity to enhance the quality of life and safety at Power Design, Inc. by providing a positive and protective security presence through duties such as security patrols, being a resource for our teams, being a first responder, and staying in tune with your surroundings.
- As one of the first representatives for Power Design Inc. the campus security specialist will always maintain a professional appearance and operate with a high level of discretion.
- Serve as a First Responder to security and health incidents and related matters as required in a timely manner.
- Ensure everyone on campus is authorized to be on premises.
- Complete facility security inspections.
- Assist with emergency response incident management and planning activities.
- Apply instruction in regular and special security procedures.
- Compile Security Incident Reports and/or initial Reports of Investigation.
- Conduct required training for assigned weapons, emergency duties and procedures.
here's what we're looking for...
- Ability to work primarily during core business hours (Monday-Friday, flexible shifts from 7AM to 7PM)
- Minimum of 2 years in security forces, armed security, law enforcement, honorable discharge and/or military
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
- A proactive subject matter expert who is willing and able to perform any physical duties on the job and has a quick response time in times of crisis or need.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Class D Security License or ability to obtain within 120 days.
- CPR and First Aid certifications or ability to obtain within 180 days.
- Able to obtain a concealed weapons permit.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
a little bit about us...
Join the Power Design team, and you'll get more than a job. You'll discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the nation - the perfect environment for driven individuals who share our commitment to excellence and growth. You'll find an organization committed to our values, to training and to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. And with more than 200 active projects, a 22-acre headquarters campus which includes a 16,000-square-foot employee training center, Power Design is one of the leading electrical contractors in the United States.
some of our benefits...
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You'll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.