compensation: Expected Range - $15.00 to $18.00 per hour - 37.5 hour work week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Regional law firm with offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg, is seeking administrative candidates with 2+ years of experience with administrative processes that require accuracy, compliance with policy, and a great deal of attention. This position will sit at the reception desk and perform associated duties. The position will be in our St. Pete office but report to the Controller and COO, who are located in Tampa.
Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing administrative support and anticipating needs, enhancing client relationships through highly professional communication. Assists with office functions and coordinates with Tampa administration for seamless delivery of support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Works closely with Tampa administrative personnel, primarily the COO, in event preparation, intra-office communications, building requirements and other office needs.
2. Performs reception duties such as directing calls, receiving visitors, parking validation, monitoring conference room calendar and food orders.
3. Assists attorneys or secretaries in entering time and narratives into Aderant accounting software.
4. Assists attorneys or secretaries in entering expense reimbursement or check requests or other accounting needs such as wires, invoice payments, or check printing.
5. Updates job knowledge by participating in training; related reading; and through personal networks.
6. Enhances department and organizational reputation by taking ownership and striving to exceed expectations. This includes potential changes in responsibilities as needed.
7. May have access to an attorney’s or paralegal’s email and monitor incoming/outgoing email for information relevant to matters.
8. Clocks in and out daily and at lunch for accurate time records. Notify Supervisor of anticipated overtime prior to working additional time.
1. Excellent spelling and grammar
2. Detailed oriented
3. Accuracy, error-free data entry
4. Organizational skills
5. Customer service attitude
7. Ability to use the firm’s Aderant financial software (time-entry, conflicts) Windows/MS Office Software/Document Management Software and learn new technologies
8. Personable and Collaborative
9. Communication Proficiency, both written and oral
1. Document Management/Organization
2. Meet Deadlines
3. Appropriate Telephone Manners/Presentation, as well as Ability to Operate Phone/Voicemail
4. Office Experience - General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Client Relationships
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities