compensation: hourly wage based on experience $14.00-$16.00/hour start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Oscor Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of highly specialized implantable cardiac pacing leads, venous access systems and diagnostic catheters. Oscor is proud to offer excellent career opportunities, great benefits and the ability to work as a team producing and delivering products which improve patients’ lives.
The Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance of all of the buildings, machinery, and properties that are held by Oscor Inc. The Maintenance Technician assists with all aspects of the property's maintenance including the physical grounds, custodial, and special projects as well as preventive, corrective and emergency repairs of production equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform general maintenance work, service requests and preventative maintenance on facilities and equipment
• Install general fixtures and small equipment
• Maintaining inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
• Perform general remodeling and/or repairs to building as needed including:
o Wall molding
o Electrical receptacles, switches and fuses
o Gutters, down spouts and connecting hoses
o Subflooring and wall studs
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certification in electrical and/or HVAC preferred
• Must have the basic proficiency of reading and writing of the English language.
• Minimum two years of maintenance experience
• Willingness to perform all required tasks
• Knowledge of and adhere with work safety habits
• Ability to professionally represent the company
• Maintain a valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation
• Able to work on-call and extended hours (including after hours and weekends
Oscor has a rewarding benefits program with a generous amount of PTO (3 weeks to start) as well as paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid short term and long term disability, as well as 401K partial match
Oscor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers