compensation: $11-$14 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Boyd Industries, Inc. a leader in Dental Office design and custom cabinet fabrications, has positions open in our Cabinet Department for experienced builders, operators and assemblers for 1st shift (6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.). The Company offers an air conditioned, safe working environment with the opportunity to advance for loyal, dependable and respectful individuals. In addition to your hourly wages, Boyd offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, 401k, discretionary profit sharing plan and paid time off. If you are looking to join a winning team in a growing company, then Boyd could be the place for you.
Job responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Match materials for color, grain, or texture, giving attention to knots or other features of the wood.
• Fabricate and/or assemble all components (i.e. doors & drawer fronts) of cabinets
• Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Set up or operate machines, including CNC routers, table saw, edgebander, molders, or shapers, to cut, mold,
or shape woodstock or wood substitutes.
• Measure and mark dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following blueprints to
ensure a tight fit and quality product.
• Attach parts or subassemblies together to form completed units using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps.
• Bore holes for insertion of screws or dowels, by hand or using boring machines.
• Cut timber to the right size and shape and trim parts of joints to ensure a snug fit, using hand tools, such as
planes, chisels, or wood files.
• Establish the specifications of articles to be fabricated based on cut sheets.
• Reinforce joints with nails or other fasteners to prepare articles for finishing.
• Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools.
• Repair or alter wooden cabinetry, fixtures, or other pieces.
• Apply laminate surfacing materials.
For cabinet installers, Boyd, has opportunities for company paid travel outside of Florida to install cabinetry at Dental Offices across the nation. Installers must have a clean DMV to operate rental and company owned vehicles.
If you would like to be part of our team, please respond with your resume and salary requirements to the e-mail provided on this posting. For more information about the company, visit YouTube/Boyd Industries, Inc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers