I hold several degrees, certifications, and teach college students online. I’m able to explain complicated concepts in an easy to understand and relatable manner. My education is a result of public schools, community colleges, large universities, and industry specific certifications (certs). I am a lifetime learner and continually strive to expand my knowledge and challenge my mind.
During my formal education I would often help other students understand and expand upon the presented concepts. I began teaching when a self-admitted computer illiterate customer approached me and asked me to explain a complex issue within their computer environment. At the conclusion of the conversation, his response was “wow, ok I get it now, it makes sense, and if you can explain this to me, you can explain it to anyone.”
My formal education includes:
• Indiana University NW, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
• Indiana University NW, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
• Indiana University NW, Associates, Computer Science
• Champlain College, Bachelor of Science, Computer Forensics and Digital Investigations, Summa Cum Laude, President’s List, Dean’s List, number 2 in class (for one A-)
• Champlain College, UCF, Master of Science, Digital Investigations
• Champlain College, Master of Science, Information Security
I offer online tutoring including, but not limited to, the following:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, Access, Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
• Adobe Acrobat
• Opensource solutions
• Writing papers (essays, reports, project, research, scholarly paper based upon research, abstract)
• Capstone Projects (annotated bibliographies, literature search, literature review, developing methodology, justifying decisions, annotated outline, problem statement, nature of study, definition of key terms, assumptions and limitations, process considerations, etc.)
• Linux Scripting
• Linux Administration
• Powershell scripting
• APA format & bibliographic references,
• Microsoft Windows technologies
• Unix Technologies
• Linux Technologies
• Analysis of email headers
• Passive reconnaissance
• Securing your network / intrusion prevention
• Math (as long as it does not involve common core)
• How to remove your private information from public searches
• How to keep your information secure
**** Please note, you must have access to to a computer and the internet. For safety reasons, I do not offer private in home tutoring. ****
I've used computers of all forms since 1985 (when I was in middle school). The first Wordprocessing software I used was WordStar. The second was probably either Apple Write or WordPerfect…then came Microsoft. I performed programming in middle school and highschool. I'm certified in Microsoft, Linux, Apple products as well as many other technologies.
My technical services include a variety of options (not the least of which is how to remove your private information from public searches and how to keep your information secure) which you can find on www.sickcomputerdoctors.com. Many of these services are available through online support.
I accept many forms of payment including but not limited to:
• Credit cards
• Stocks, bonds, direct bank transfer
I make learning fun. Give me a call. Please leave a message and I will return your call.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers