compensation: $15-20, Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. At the end of the day, we stand back and admire our work. Some might say we’re bragging, but we know there’s nothing wrong with taking pride in what we do. We have the audacity to not apologize for a job well done. Do you?
Window and Door Installers
• Install replacement windows from the inside of the home
• Show extreme attention to detail and care for customer’s home by properly cleaning up following installation
• Enjoy W2 employment with a full benefits package including medical, PTO and 401k
• Utilize company truck/tools
• Have year round, steady work
Window and Door Candidates:
• Must be available to work full time, Monday-Friday with a start time of 6:30 AM
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Preferably have some replacement window experience
• Need 6 months of basic construction experience
• Are eligible to be part of our exclusive training program
• Have a valid driver’s license and high-school diploma
Do you take pride in your work and want to be part of a company that values your skill? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers