Must have a clean background check and experience working in a licensed childcare center and/or in a USDA's CACFP center or school is a plus.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Prepare meals according to CACFP guidelines and provided menus.
• Clean, sanitize kitchen appliances, utensils, and other equipment needed for food preparation.
• See, hear, and respond to children's needs, emergencies, and conflicts that might occur.
• Communicate with children on their level (ability to stoop and bend).
• Complete all CACFP required paperwork.
• Attend staff meetings, in-house training, and other center functions, etc., as requested by the director.
• Adhere to Pinellas County health and safety policies and state licensing procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
Must be fingerprinted approx cost $75.00
• Must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED.
Hours 8:00 am - 1:00 pm