Immediate opening for a full-time Human Resources Recruiter. Resource Property Management is a premier, family owned and operated Community Association Management firm. We currently employ more than 350 staff members. This position is conveniently located in our newly renovated Clearwater office.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Benefits Administrator
• Recruitment, hiring and retention of qualified employees
• Preparation of job descriptions
• On boarding of new accounts with new employees
• Conducts and analyzes Exit Interviews
• Benefits Orientations
• Other contributions to the overall HR Team effort
Requires at least 5 years’ experience in recruitment in the HR department. PHR or SHRM-CP a PLUS!
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits package.