Full-Time Dental Assistant Needed
A patient-centered dental office seeks a full time career oriented dental assistant. Our office is looking for a motivated person to join our growing practice in Palm Harbor. This is a career opportunity with great pay and benefits.
- 3 years of dental assisting experience
- Positive & enthusiastic approach
- Able to provide exceptional patient care
- Passionate about dentistry
- Able to fabricate temporary crown and bridges
- Excited by cutting-edge procedures
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Top compensation
- Health insurance benefits
- Dentistry you'll be proud of
- Great team of professionals
- Stability and growth
Please email your resume and a brief cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers