compensation: see posting for details employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
How would you like to join the team setting the standard for the "Ultimate" movie going experience? Cobb Theatres, a leading movie exhibitor with a rich history dating back to 1921, is embarking upon aggressive nationwide growth and has exciting career opportunities available!
We are seeking an Assistant Manager (Salaried) who has a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great experience for the team.
* Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A
blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development,
coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development -- driving/attracting
business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff,
superiors, and guests - teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand
(i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn't a clear
precedent or direction.
* Ability to direct and coordinate Company goals and objectives, working within the company guidelines, yet with the balance and solid decision making skills to go "out of the box" when appropriate.
* Hands-on leadership style, able to build, coach, and develop a team
* Exceptional guest service and problem solving skills.
* Detail oriented with focus on quality.
* Technical aptitude (understanding of Point of Sale systems, not necessarily our two systems: Micros and Radiant)
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to
staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to
successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass thorough background check.
* Interest in future management positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward
mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CMX Cinemas/Cobb Theatres comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities
and really great perks:
* Highly competitive compensation
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with employer matching after one year
* Paid vacations
* Free movies and meal discounts
* Professional career development opportunities based on performance