compensation: see posting for details employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
COBB TYRONE LUXURY 10 CINEMAS at the Tyrone Square Mall.
Cobb Tyrone Luxury 10 welcomes guests of all ages with industry-leading amenities, such as all-reserved seating and Luxurious electric recliners, 7.1 dynamic surround sound, and 2K and 4k Projection, delivering crystal clear images and screens capable of 3D and High Frame Rate presentations.
Cobb Tyrone Luxury 10 is home to Cobbster's Kitchen & Bar, offering "Real Food and Real Cooking." Seating for up to 100 guests is available in the dining and bar areas. Our own handmade pizza is prepared hot and fresh, all day every day, from scratch, as are all of our menu choices. We also offer a full bar, including a large beer selection, both bottled and on tap, and a premium wine list, all for enjoyment in our dining room or to take into the theatre. This is all available from our fast serve concession stands, along with your traditional movie favorites, popcorn, Coca-Cola products and candies.
Our theatres are 100% accessible to all guests and offer Closed Caption, Assisted Listening, and Descriptive Narration. We will also off Sensory Friendly Films on Saturday mornings. Check with the theatre on specific film availability.
Cobb Tyrone Luxury 10 Theatres in Saint Petersburg is truly Redefining the Movie Going Experience. We look forward to welcoming you to your new choice for family movie-going.
Cobb Tyrone Luxury 10 Theatres is seeking a Hourly Assistant Manager who has a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great experience for the team.
* Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A
blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development,
coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development -- driving/attracting
business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff,
superiors, and guests - teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand
(i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn't a clear
precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to
staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to
successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward
mobility strongly preferred.
Working for Cobb Theatres you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as:
Highly competitive wages and awesome tip earning potentials for qualifying positions
Health insurance available for full-time employees at affordable rates
Disability and life insurance available at affordable rates
401(k) with employer matching after one year
Free movie passes
Great work environment
Fun and challenging team member contests
Professional career development opportunities based on performance