compensation: TBD based on education/experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Director, who will be accountable to the Lead Director and/or Executive Director, is responsible for overseeing the staff and day-to-day operation of the Early Learning and Extended Care environments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Monitor all aspects of our programs to ensure that compliance is maintained and that families are receiving quality services in accordance with the local licensures, the Early Learning Coalitions, the Florida Department of Education, and Superior Schools/Plato Academy Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for enrollment, profit and loss, student assessment data, facility needs and compliance
• Professional communication
• Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising staff based on individual center needs.
• Overseeing the curriculum used in the center through lesson plan review and classroom observations
• Ensure children’s needs for social, mental, cognitive and physical development are met constantly through ongoing assessment and evaluation.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum two years director experience
• Must be 21
• Must meet all the requirements of child care staff including background checks and training requirements.
• Active Director Credential with VPK Endorsement (must be renewed every 5 years)
• Reliable means of transportation
• Experience working with school age children
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers