Parents do the best they can to raising their children, but most find it a trial-and-error proposition.
How should parents raise children so they develop self-determinism and initiative and make constructive decisions? There are a million opinions of how to do it, but are they sound principles on can trust?
On the Successfully Raising Children Course you will learn:
* What children most need from their parents.
* How you can help solve a child's problems.
* Why children get angry and how to swiftly heal the upsets.
* How to live with children and help them grow into fine, successful human beings.
* A simple, powerful action that assists children to recover from physical injuries.
Call Sarah at
show contact info
for more information! We have day and evening schedules available. We are also open on Sundays!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers