Nestor Sales LLC is a nationwide tool and general supply distributor specializing in servicing the industrial, manufacturing, fleet and automotive aftermarkets and has opportunities for the right individual at our corporate office located in Largo, Florida. We have been servicing our customers for over 40 years with a full selection of tools, accessories, shop equipment, safety items, and general MRO supplies to help keep businesses running smoothly.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will work in a team environment within the Corporate Credit Department.
• Review aging of assigned portfolio of approximately 800 accounts with credit limits less than $10k. Identify high risk / delinquent accounts and initiate collection action. Action includes but is not limited to placing orders on hold and contacting customer for payment via email, fax, and/or phone. Document customer contact and collection actions taken in accounts receivable system and physical file as needed.
• Provide input when placing accounts with a collection agency or a third-party attorney.
• Notify sales of delinquent accounts and any actions being taken. Request assistance where appropriate.
• Initiate appropriate follow up actions on any mail returned as undeliverable.
• Perform account reconciliation as needed. Identify deduction patterns and possible operational issues as needed.
• Respond to inbound customer calls related to accounts receivable balance.
• Reviews credit hold report and release orders as appropriate.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 1 – 2 years of B2B collections in a high-volume environment
• Ability to make decisions, set priorities and drive goals
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong customer focus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers