eCarMover.com One Of The Leading Names In Vehicle Transportation Nationwide With Service to Alaska Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Us Virgin Islands Looking for Director of Content. Please Read Complete Add Before Submitting Resume.
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Web Projects
- Manage PPC / Facebook,Twitter, Linkdln Ads etc
The Director of Content will develop and oversee all social media, graphic design, and web projects, unearth new opportunities and partnerships, and measure quality and effectiveness. They will set the complete digital road map with the team and lead visionary digital, design, and marketing strategies.
You will be working directly with a multi-disciplinary artist and her team out of her studio in Lincoln Heights. We’re looking for a smart, motivated, versatile individual to fill an integral role on a small production team. This is a dynamic opportunity for a well-rounded individual in a small creative environment. You will be given amazing opportunities for professional growth, to expand your skill set, and contribute directly with a sense of ownership.
This is a full-time, in-office position. It may have some aspects of being on-call outside of normal business hours, as is the nature of social media management.
Social Media Management
- Manage accounts across all platforms: including Instagram, FB, Twitter, and YouTube
- Content creation, light video and photo editing
- Conceptualize and implement campaigns, identify and reach out to potential collaborators
- Social media graphics, invitations, visual announcements
- Printed materials, catalogs, flyers, signage
- Pitch deck and press kits
- Digital renderings for installation mock-ups
- WordPress/Square-space website maintenance and regular updates, tracking data and analytics, SEO
- Monthly eNewsletter creation and deployment
- Digital presence management, tracking press, updating Wikipedia and Google panel
- Coordinating the delivery of assets to and from photo/video editors and third parties
- Maintaining Google Drive, external hard drive, and hard copy archives of content and press clippings
- Organizing and data basing archives
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2 years experience in social media management or digital marketing
- Expertise in Photoshop, WordPress, Squarespace, and Google Drive
- Exceptional writing, copy-editing, and project management skills
- Proficient with video and photo editing
- You thrive on a small team where everyone is expected to wear many hats
Please read through all the responsibilities and requirements for this position before applying.
Use “Director of Content - (Your Name)” as your subject line and send the following to the email above:
- No cover letter needed, just a simple, concise bullet pointed outline of your previous experience with the listed responsibilities above.
- Links to social media accounts you’ve professionally managed
- Relevant work samples (eg. a WordPress/Squarespace website you have worked on, social media graphics, a pitch deck you have designed, eNewsletter)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers