condition: new make / manufacturer: Equipment trailer 7 ton 5 ton 20 model name / number: equipment trailers haulers open paint color: black size / dimensions: equipment trailer 20ft flatbed year manufactured: 2018
QR Code Link to This Post
How do I pick a trailer? Read the article below.
Why do we choose to use Tubing?...read below!
NEW 2018 Bigfoot 17.5k Equipment Trailers
Weight Class: 17ET Series - 17,500 LB Flatbed Equipment haulers
Payload Capacity: 14,000LB
PREMIUM IN EVERY WAY ACCEPT THE PRICE!
!!! ROCKWELL AMERICAN MADE SUPER DUTY AXLES !!! BRAKES ON BOTH...no cheapo schemes!
!!! LED LIGHTS !!! ALL OF THEM
!!! RADIAL TIRES !!!
!!! EXTREME DUTY PAINT SYSTEM !!! Acid Wash...Primer coat...Extreme Duty enamel Final coat
!!! PRIME PRESSURE TREATED DECKING !!!
!!! 8" TUBING FRAME !!!
!!! HIDDEN WIRING !!!
!!! USA AND FLORIDA MADE !!!
!!! Lots of heavy Duty Forged D-Ring Tie Downs !!!
Axles: Rockwell Division of Dexter..the best! with EZ Lube Hubs
Brakes: Electric. OUR EQUIPMENT TRAILER WILL ALWAYS HAVE BRAKES ON BOTH
Coupler:Pintle is standard. 2-5/16" Coupler optional
Jack: 12,000lb Spring return leg
Chassis Main Rails: 8" Tubing
Crossmembers: Heavy Duty 4" Channel
Decking: 2X8 RATED PREMIUM LUMBER
Ramps: 60" Heavy Duty Flip-up Equipment Ramps with Stabilizer kickstands.
Spare Tire, Dual Jack, Super Ramps, and Rub Rail are not included in the base price.
Dual Jack $150
Super Ramps $150
Extra Care in every detail $ Included
Spare RADIAL Tire $240
Spare Mount $150
Custom Colors $150 and up
Winch Mount with battery bracket $200
Weld On Forged D-Rings $8 Each
Semi Trailer Style 3/8"x2" Rub rail $300
Extra Stake Pockets $5
Our Extreme Concern in your satisfaction $Included
ALL PRICES and PROGRAMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
NO OTHER FEES - JUST SALES TAX
5 YEAR WARRANTY
DOT Legal in all 50 States and Canada
We are a member of the World vin system. Your trailer gets a 17 digit Vin just like Ford and Chevy
We build each trailer and we are happy to accommodate special builds for customers with special requests.
1. What's the cash price? We do not offer discount for customers paying in cash.
2A. What's the price out the door? For residents of most counties it is the price on the ad plus 7% Sales tax and $5.50 Florida required tire and battery disposal fee.
2B. IF I pay cash can you do anything to lower the taxes. Sorry we can not.
2C. What forms of payment do you take. For deposits credit cards, For final balances we take Cashiers check, Debit Cards, and Cash
3. How much does it weigh? call for details
4. What are your hours? M-F 8-5
5. Are you a dealer? No we are a manufacturer. We do stock our base models when the production schedule permits? If we do not have the trailer you want in stock our build time is usually less than 2 weeks and we only require a $500 Deposit.
6. Where are you located? in Mulberry on HWY 60 100 yards east of county line rd, ..for those not from here...that in the Tampa Bay area
7. Delivery to S. FL is $285
8. Do you speak spanish? Unfortunately we do not currently have a Spanish speaking person available in the sales department. We apologize.
9. Do you offer financing? Unfortunately we do not have any financing programs available at this time.
How to Choose a Trailer?
Many dealers or manufacturers are trying to confuse you into believing they have the best trailer. At Viper Cargo we want try to educate our customers and help them make an informed purchase decision. EXAMPLE 1. Watch for dealers who advertise their axles are cambered. ALL Trailer Axles are cambered. Which means the axle tube is bent slightly to create the best tire wear under a load.
Important things to watch for: the following are areas competitors will "cheap out on" to fool you into thinking you are getting a good deal.
1. Paint Prep. MANY manufacturers paint directly on the oil film and mill scale that is covering the steel. When steel is shipped it is covered by a thick....grease-like oil that keeps the steel from rusting in transit. More than half the trailers made today are being painted with out removing these oils. There is no way paint will adhere to the trailer over the long haul.
2. DOT LAWS. Many trailers are made with out adhering to the rules of the NHTSA or DOT rules. Some manufacturers dont even know the laws. The trailer industry has an trade association called the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers or NATM. To be a member of NATM a manufactuer like Viper Cargo must have regular audits to ensure they are following all the rules and laws.
IF there is not a NATM sticker on the trailer, its a good idea not to buy that trailer.
3. Lighting. 2 important things...does the trailer have all required lighting for DOT laws, and what is the quality of the lighting. We use ALL LED lights. LED lights typically last the life of the trailer. They require much less power to light up, and they are much brighter. As a member of the NATM Viper manufacturrs all its trailer with all the required lights OR MORE.
4. Paint Quality - It doesnt matter if the trailer is powder coated or wet painted if the paint quality is poor. Poor powder coating flakes off or rusts thru and is no easy to touchup or repair. The best paint job is with a high end primer coat, followed by a enamel coating. Look under the trailer many do not paint the crossmembers or underside of the trailer. Many large companies building trailers do not even paint the axle hardware...YIKES!
5. Axles! the heart of the trailer. Just buy the best Dexter. Best warranty service...best quality control.
6. Tires! Super important. Radial Tires are critical. Bias ply...CHEAPO tires are not made to go over 60MPH and fail ALL THE TIME. If you are on a long trip and get a flat it will ruin your trip for sure. Commercial or everyday users will find cheap tires will wear out often and cost more to keep on the road.
7. Wiring and Electrical. Some manufacturers are still building tandem axle trailers with no emergency break away kit braking system. This is a violation of DOT rules in almost every state. Especially ours. Many who do install the emergency break away kit use a cheap system that has no charging system. What good is a back up break system with a dead battery. Be careful on this issue as it is a huge liability concern for the user. Our system has a charging system built in and there is a test button. You can always know if your system is ready and charged.
8. Fenders and fender back...A sneaky way to save money is using 9" fenders or thin metal fenders. How many trailers have you seen going down the road with the fenders tearing off...the tires sticking our farther than the cheap narrow fenders, or the thin 16 guage fender backs tearing out.
9. Safety chains. Each safety chain should be able to support the entire weight of the trailer and it payload. Many will buy chains that are only rated to hold the load when both chains are added together. The load in an emergency is not going to attack the chains at exactly the same time. One will break and then the other.
There are many considerations when buying a trailer. At Bigfoot we try to use the very best component and methods in every aspect of the trailer. Please call us if you have further questions.
7x20 7 x 20 7'x20' 7' x 20' 7ftx20ft 7 ft x 20 ft foot feet Inch Inches Feets Foots foot feet Inch Inches Feets Foots 7x18 7 x 18 7'x18' 7' x 18' 7ftx18ft
14ft 14' car trailer
16ft 16' car hauler
24 equipment trailer
Heavy Duty Trailer, Open Trailer, Open Trailers, Equipment Hauler, Equipment Haulers, Used Trailer, Used Trailers, Lamar, Load Trail, Small Trailer, Medium Trailer, Large Trailer, Bumper Pull, Tractor Hauler, Tractor Haulers, PreOwned, Car Hauler, Pintle, CarHauler, Car Haulers, trailor, trailors, Toy Hauler, Toy Haulers, Pre-Owned, Big Tex, Big tex, bobcat trailer, used flatbed trailer, flatbed equipment trailer, open trailer, open equipment hauler, open equipment trailer, used car trailer, used equipment trailers, use trailer, trail, equipment traile, equipment trailor, traylor, tailer, flat deck trailer, 20ft equipment trailer, bobcat trailer, contruction trailer, 7k trailer, 16k Equipment trailer 15k equipment trailer, 14k Equipment trailer 14,000lb equipment trailer, 16,000 lb equipment trailer, 8 Ton Equipment trailer, 7 ton, viper cargo, viper trailers, lamar, Brimar, texas pride, pj trailers, triple crown, used equipment trailers, kaufman,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers