Commercial Nonstick Electric 5pcs Spanish Donut Baker Churros Maker Machine Iron 110V 60Hz 220414
QR Code Link to This Post
Commercial Non-stick Electric 5pcs Dual Churros Baker Waffle Maker Machine 110V
This machine is apply to commercial use and heavy-duty in cafe, tea shop, restaurant, street vendor, home etc.
Four-side removable drip tray can prevent oil residue drip
Timing precise control of temperature, heating evenly
Use material of stainless steel body
Make 5pcs Spanish Donut at one time.
Unique and mature design, good looking.
Non-stick coated plates ensure effortless food release and quick cleanup
With the advantages of clean, sanitation, easy operation and power saving.
Commercial or home use, such as Party, Cafe, Tea Shop, etc...
Size Machine: 16.5*14.6*12.6inches/42*37*32cm
Churro Size: 11*1*0.9inches/29*2.5*2.2cm
Material Machine body: stainless steel
Mould Plate: aluminum with Teflon coated(non-stick surface)
Baking Time 1-5 minutes for one tray(5pcs churros)
Apply To Commercial or home use
Such as Party, Cafe, Tea Shop, etc.
Packing Included 1 unit churro maker
Installation and use of the environment attention
1. This product should be on a smooth, about formulating technology for
inflammable left side of 10cm and above, should be back from formulating
technology for inflammable (such as brick) 20cm above.
2. This equipment must be used with a supply voltage of the power
supply voltage nameplate product line.
3. Users need to install suitable equipment near the power switch, fuse
and leakage protection, not allowed to switch before stacking debris,
4. The use of this equipment must be safe before grounding!
5. Boot should be checked before the product is firmly connected electrical
components, safety grounding reliability.
6. Replacement power lines should use the same type cable and professionals
7. The products connect electrical installation and maintenance side, should be
invited to the operator's certificate holders electrician to install.
The method of operation
1. Temperature of product in front to control the heating temperature,
from the need to ensure that the use of temperature..
2. Connect power, the power switch, light-switching power supply,
temperature control for rotating clockwise direction, the required temperature
at the location of the required temperature, heating time orange bright light,
this time for the current to have the furnace, heating began heating up when
the temperature at the required temperature, for temperature control that
automatic temperature control with the ability to connect power,
bright orange light, the resumption of electric heating, the temperature rose,
so repeated cycle to ensure that the set temperature within constant,
as required to regulate the temperature to the required temperature
calibration, the pie can be produced at the desired result.
3. Question heating machines, after all template at the furnace cleaning,
food oil, the good ice-cream powder modulation add to the mold,
stamped on the mold, the timer redeployed to the time required to
set heating time will remind you of the time has come to open the mold,
with a wooden stick from the circle model of the ice-cream percutaneous
vertebroplasty model cubes but after removal, ice cream paper has stereotypes do.
4. As in use, abnormal phenomenon, we must immediately stop using the
troubleshooting checks may continue to be used.
Cleaning and maintenance
1. The clean-up and maintenance, we should cut off power to prevent
accidents from happening.
2. After a day of work available is non-corrosive cleaning agent wet towels,
cleaning furnance power lead-out device surface and the surface,
no direct water rinse! Damage to electrical performance.
3. Clean process, the timely liquidation of all template water to prevent spills.
110V Electric Nonstick 5pcs Spanish Churros Baker(220414)
Local pick up details:
Warehouse & Showroom
5128 Le Tourneau Cir
Tampa, FL 33610
TEL: show contact info
Business Hour: Monday - Friday 8:00 am-- 4:00 pm
Before pickup, please call us to make sure. Please tell us either our item number or Ad ID number when you contact with us.