compensation: Professional, collaborative and innovative culture, opportunity for growth and advancement, great benefits, 401k match and rent discount! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities with a mission of offering remarkable apartment homes in the most desirable locations throughout the United States.
Being an industry leader makes us the employer of choice for career minded individuals. Come join the team!
As a Leasing Consultant, you help create the energy and excitement around our apartment homes. It starts with discovering prospects needs & matching those needs with the perfect apartment home. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another prospect into a valued resident.
Essential Job Functions:
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease in order to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth for the community. You generate new leads by marketing within the local community and through creative online advertising. You communicate with future residents over the phone and internet and set appointments to tour the community. You greet future residents when they arrive and uncover their needs, then you demonstrate and sell the value of the community. You are dedicated to fostering an on-going positive relationship with residents and you deliver exceptional customer service to ensure maximum number of lease renewals. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
***Must have strong sales experience - leasing experience is not a requirement.***
* Ability for flexibility in office space including mobile office tools such as a lap top computer.
*Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
* Ability to use UDR mobile device and outlook to post and coordinate all appointments.
* Minimum of two years’ leasing apartments experience in a sales-goal or commission based environment.
* Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with MS Office and Outlook with competent general computer skills.
* Weekends required.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver's license unless otherwise noted. Apply Here
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers