DSI Security Services is in search of Armed Security Officers for a Corporate Office Building in the Tampa Bay Area.
As an armed security officer, it's your responsibility to oversee the protection of the physical, personnel, and intellectual assets of the facility; access control to deter any unauthorized entry or illegal behavior.
To be considered for employment applicants MUST have a State of Florida Class D and G Security License.
Shift: Saturday and Sunday; 7am to 3pm
Armed Security Officer Job Duties:
• Regulating and directing traffic and parking, as necessary
• Completes daily and special reports by recording observations and information
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
• Deter safety and security threats by maintaining visibility
• Being alert to observe, correct, and report safety and security hazards
• Comply with all specific post instructions
• Assist in securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, access points, etc.
• Effectively interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
• Responding to alarm signals (fire, medical emergency, inclement weather, safety / security threats, etc.)
• Providing effective access and exit controls according to post instructions
• Presents oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct
• Promoting safety to prevent accidents
• Complying with all client and company policies and procedures
• All other duties that are required and / or assigned
Armed Security Officer candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Must have a valid State of FL Class D and G Security License
• Be at least 21 years old
• Must be fluent in English
• Prior Military or Law Enforcement experience preferred
• Have a High School Diploma or GED
• Have a valid driver's license
• Have reliable means of transportation and communication
• Pass all required background and drug screenings
• If applicable to the location you are applying for, must be able to meet and continue to meet all applicable licensing requirements for Security Officers based on state, county and/or municipal regulations
• Be customer service oriented
• Have good written and oral communications skills, and be computer literate
• Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate lifting
Please click the below link to apply. No other submissions will be accepted:
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers