Mechanical Account Executive / Commercial HVAC Systems
SUMMARY OF EXPERTISE
• Tampa Bay Trane Direct Acquisition Sales Person of the Year. 3.3 Million in Equipment and Service Sales.
• Unique Sales Advantage having the knowledge to leverage existing relationships into organic growth and ability to influence engineers into specifying Brand Named Equipment to win plan & spec Jobs
• Cold Call Hunter cultivated and sold 30 HVAC Commercial Service Agreements within 27 months and Turnkey Equipment Installations for Johnson Controls in Tampa
• Successful in improving Siemens Building Technology Division year over year growth to 100% in HVAC sales from 2016 to 2017. 62% for 2017 to 2018
• Accomplished professional with broad sales experience including commercial and industrial HVAC service contracts and Energy Saving HVAC Equipment.
• Successful in developing strong business relationships, negotiating complex sales agreements, defining successful sales programs and influencing facilities personnel and decision makers
• Recognized by customers for quality, integrity, and commitment to partnerships resulting in strong repeat and referral business.
2018 to Present Source Refrigeration and HVAC, Inc. a Coolsys Company
Regional Sales Manager for the State of Florida
• Revitalized HVAC Equipment and Service Sales in the Florida Market
• $670,000 in Turnkey Chiller and Air Handler installations at Lodging and Healthcare facilities
• $500,000 in Heat Pump Condenser re-piping at a large assisted living facility.
• Sold Service Agreements and Walk in Cooler/ Freezer Equipment Installations
2015 to 2018 Siemens Industry, Inc.- Mechanical HVAC Account Executive
• Marketing and Sales to revitalize the Siemens HVAC offering in Tampa Florida
• Collaborated with team members to strategize and leverage our Account base
• Increased Account Retention
• 162% Sales improvement over two years
2013 to 2015 Johnson Controls – Building Efficiency Account Representative
• New Business Development for JCI in the West Coast of Florida
• Identified Business Opportunities and converted them into Company Wins
• Prospected, Cultivated and Sold $510,000 in HVAC Maintenance Agreements and $491,100 in Service and Equipment pull through work in twelve months during FY 2014
• My Team won the award for Most improved branch office in the country
• Performed the same functions as listed below under my Trane experience
2010 to 2013 HomeWell Senior Care- Administrator / Operator
• Responsible for the day to day compliance and operations of a Florida Licensed Home Health Agency. Client Acquisition & Retention. Hiring & managing eight employees
2003 to 2010 Tampa Bay Trane - Account Executive
• New Business Development in Thirteen counties on the west coast of Florida through relationship building
• Prospected, Cultivated and secured $650,000 in HVAC Maintenance Agreements and $350,000 in Service and Equipment pull through work within eighteen months
• Identified and sold Existing Building HVAC Equipment Retrofits and upgrades. DX Rooftop, Air Handlers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Controls & Lighting
• Estimated parts, labor, controls, sub-contractors, warranties on service and retrofit proposals
• Negotiated all aspects of job pricing from pre-sell, (parts labor subcontractors) to building owner sale while maintaining projected profit margins. Facilitated Warranty calls and requests
• Maintained relationships between Trane, technicians, project manager’s contractors and building owners.
• Attended industry meetings and groups such as BOMA & IFMA
• Served as Educational Chairperson at the Sun coast chapter of IFMA
• McKee Vocational Technical School Graduate – Staten Island New York
• Professional and Specialized Course Work
• Various Mechanical Courses in Refrigerant Circuits, Compressors and Motors, Etc.
• Electrical Courses in Line and Low Voltage HVAC
• Various Sales and Customer Service Training
• Trane Datamax, Nitro and Estimator. MS Windows, Word, Excel, Works, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Siemens CRM, Service Estimator Pro and Collaboration Spread sheets
• Johnson Controls NxGen, SMIS
• Sales Force, Zoom Info
• Educational Chairperson at IFMA’s Suncoast Chapter
• Self-Organized successful networking groups
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers