QR Code Link to This Post
Herman Integration Services
Job Label: Project Manager Q4-19
You want your next step to be the right one. Herman Integration Services located near the Oldsmar area of Tampa has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in our corporate office. The person selected for this key role will provide day to day support and coordination to the field technicians. This role requires a high level of prioritization with strong administrative, communication and MS Office proficiency. Come join our fun atmosphere and energetic team!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers’ perception of service, quality, on time delivery, responsiveness, and problem solving
- Review & understand SOWs and project contract to determine time to deliver, allotment of available and required internal and/or third-party resources to various phases of project (people and dollars)
- Responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project, according to established project management procedures using Basecamp, WorkSmart, and Excel.
- Responsible for effective communication with customer including change orders and delivery, on-site visits (as needed)
- Provide updates to management including standard project review meetings
- Review project status weekly to keep it on schedule financially, identify problem areas, and spearhead resolution
- Raise awareness immediately to management regarding potential claims or back charges or any large costs that will affect Herman Integration Services financially on assigned projects
- Ensure that any scope, schedule, cost or change of terms are handled in accordance to stated change order procedures.
- Retain responsibility for resolving all project related issues
- Attend weekly team review of all projects and statuses and utilization. Raise any issues to management at this time for escalation
- Prepare project reports as requested by management.
- Keep accurate files and records of project status and activities via project workbook, Project Server and plan and change orders
- Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional manner with by returning all phone calls or emails
Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position
Measures of Performance
- Fully supportive of Herman Integration Services’ Values and Principles
- Projects completed on time and within budget
- Proper project contingency planning and communication
- Project meets or exceeds estimated profit and schedule and risk
- Quality, accuracy, thoroughness, reliability of work performed
- Customer satisfaction
- Satisfaction of annual Goals and Objectives
Herman Integration Services is an industry leader in commercial audiovisual technical resources and services. We currently are operating in 32 states nationwide with over 100 technical resources.Our Oldsmar company is growing, join our team!
We offer a benefit package including: Health insurance; paid holidays; paid vacation; and very competitive hourly pay based on experience and qualifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have a strong sense of purpose and urgency with demonstrated management and leadership roles
- Strong project management skills and to have video conferencing and networking understanding is very helpful
- Able to creatively problem solve and analyze complex problems and generate solutions
- Able to deftly coordinate internal and external resources for successful project results
- Understand all revenue, cost and margin aspects of project management including percent complete accounting
- Able to interact positively and professionally with a wide variety of people and deal effectively with both pleasant and unpleasant situations
- Experience in management and implementation of value stream mapping of project management processes
- Deal effectively with time pressures, long hours and rapidly changing priorities
- Able to travel as needed
- Must conduct business honestly, ethically and fairly in line with Herman Integration Services core values
- CTS certified preferred
- CAPM certified preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 yrs of relevant job experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Related Keywords: project management, project coordination, PMP, scheduling, coordination, CAPM, PM