condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Korg model name / number: Triton Le
QR Code Link to This Post
$500 is firm. 88-key Synthesizer Workstation with Graded Hammer Action Keys - This keyboard has been in my home studio and has not travelled outside. Great physical shape and great performance. All the compositional sounds that you need.
Commercial verbiage about the Triton LE - 88
Incredible Feel, Sounds AND Value!
The TRITON Le is now available with Korg's top of the line 88-note graded-hammer action (RH2). To complement this action, the TRITON Le 88 also features the new 16MB stereo Concert Grand Piano sample set!
The Triton LE takes what might be the world's most powerful synthesizer keyboard workstation and breaks it down to the essentials. But this is no Triton Lite; after all, the essentials of a power heavy workstation like the Triton leave most other synths in the dust. In terms of power, sounds (number and quality), and sheer number of creative features, nothing in this price range comes to the Triton LE.
Practically all of the features and functions of the original Triton are here. Boasting brand new sounds along side Triton favorites, the Triton LE offers a powerful 16-track sequencer, dual arpeggiators, and a 4-part effects section for studio-quality sound. Its 32 MB PCM ROM is packed with 425 multisamples and 413 drum samples. High-quality 48 kHz ensures that you have the finest possible sound.
Effects? The Triton LE provides one stereo insert effect, two master effects plus a Master EQ (stereo 3 band) and a mixer section. With 89 different effects types, you get the same high-processing found in the original Triton, including realtime modulation of many effect parameters and the ability to sync to MIDI clock or the internal sequencer.
• 88 key, graded hammer action workstation
• Tone Generator: HI synthesis system, 48kHz Sampling frequency, 32MByte PCM ROM, 425multisamples + 413 drum samples
• Polyphony: 62 voices, 62 oscillators (single mode) / 31 voices, 62 oscillators (double mode)
• Effect Section: Stereo digital multi-effect system-2 master effects (mono in, stereo out), 1 insert effect (stereo in/out), and 1 master EQ (3-band stereo) simultaneously
• Number of Effects: 89 (available for insert effects or master effects)
• Programs/Combinations: 512 programs / 384 combinations, GM - 128 programs + 9 drum kits (ROM)
• Sequencer: 16 timbres, 16 tracks, Resolution 1/192, 150 preset/100 user patterns (for each song), 200 songs, 20 cue lists, Maximum capacity: 200,000 notes, supports Standard Midi Files (Format 0 and 1)
• RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play/Recording) Function: One set is available for each song, 150 preset drum patterns
• Controllers: Joystick, 2 Assignable switches, 4 Assignable knobs, Audition switch, Category switch
• Control Inputs: Assignable switch/pedal, Damper (half/damper supported)
• Outputs: MAIN=L/MONO, R, Individual-1, 2, Headphone
• Media Slot: SmartMediaTM Slot (3.3V, 4MB - 128MB)
• MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
• Graphical User Interface: 240◊64 pixel LCD display
• Included Items: AC Adapter- KA16X Series
More Descriptions, Specs and Reviews at these links:
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers