QR Code Link to This Post
Provides clinical and business office and assistance in the office and clinic of New Vitality including medical office reception, administration,lab, and clinic.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares patients for the visit by accompanying them to the exam room; helping them position themselves for the exam or treatment; arranging exam room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
-Verifies patient information each visit; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during visits; preparing exam rooms, performing basic blood draw when necessary on premises; disposing of waste supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications when necessary.
- Educating patients on products, instructions, and programs offered by the clinic.
- Update and maintain all digital client records.
- Completes records by recording patient examination and treatment.
- Record billing information; collect payments on day of visit.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains equipment as required and troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
- Serves and protects the physician or health care provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Qualifications;
Clinical skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Inventory Control, Planning, Dependability, Medical team work, Experience in Patient Now