HOURS: Full Time
QR Code Link to This Post
Vesta Property Services provides property management and related services to developers of planned unit communities and residential associations. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Vesta offices are strategically located throughout the Sunshine State. Vesta employs over 1,200 trained and educated professionals providing a wide spectrum of services to residents of more than 300,000 homes in over 500 communities.
The Community Association Manager provides management, direction and leadership to ensure the association is maintained and operated in accordance with Vesta Management and are performed as stated, in the Management Agreement between the governing Board of Directors and Vesta Property Services. Community Association Managers are certified and licensed by the State of Florida for Community Association Management (CAM). Responsibilities include working closely with the association, Board of Directors and/or the developer to manage and operate the community, facilitate solutions to problems between communities and internal support staff. Strong management skills, customer service skills and supervisory skills in support of the care and maintenance of the community or communities they service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following:
• Inspect community and make maintenance recommendations.
• Understand and carry out the terms and conditions of the Management Contract.
• Develop and submit complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadlines and demonstrating thorough analysis and consideration for the goals of the asset as well as market conditions to make qualified decisions.
• Develop and maintain an effective ongoing resident relation plan, implement initiatives, and maintain an operating environment to achieve a satisfactory level of resident services.
• Coordinate activities with other Vesta support functions.
• Analyze advantages and disadvantages of alternative solutions to problems and make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
• Prepare for, attend, present Manager’s Reports and Financial Reports, and summarize in notes and minutes all Board d of Directors’ meetings.
• Attend seminars required by Florida Business and Regulations to ensure renewal of CAM license.
• Fully developing all potential revenue opportunities.
• Implement standard operating procedures that are consistent with the culture.
• Interface regularly with internal customers and external vendors and clients.
• Provide leadership and direction monthly financial statements and deficiencies to the Board Members.
• Financial Management.
• Performance Management.
• Ethical Conduct.
• Attention to Detail.
The community association manager manages all employees and vendors of the associations they are assigned to and is responsible for the performance association management services.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Daily travel is expected for this position.
• 1 to 5 years of experience.
• LCAM designation.
• CAI Designations and/or Bachelor degree a plus but not required.