compensation: Will discuss at interview. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reconcile customer billing to statements and invoices
• Review and finalize weekly invoicing via mail and email
• Record cash receipts and payments, properly allocate funds to open balances
• Customary A/P & A/R functions and responsibilities
• Request, receive and process customer credit applications and verify references
• Analyze and validate debits/credits/overpayments and reconcile per company policy
• Provide customer support and assistance as needed
• Reconcile and validate weekly payroll
• Complete related special projects as assigned
• Must possess basic mathematics and computational skills, the ability to analyze figures, and a working
knowledge of computers and automated accounting systems.
• Associates degree, or equivalent certification, from an accredited program, college or university
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required. QuickBooks knowledge preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required and must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to work with team members and with minimal supervision
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan with company match. Paid holidays and vacations after the first year. Daniel Mullins Trucking, Inc is an equal-opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers