Truck & Equipment Dealer is looking for a reliable, honest person. Our office is located in Spring Hill. The position is full time, Monday-Friday, with hourly pay plus commission.
• Excellent computer skills - MUST be proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign, Word, Excel, QB Pro
• Experience with CRM platform
• Web application experience is a plus
• Customer Service Skills - In person, email and phone
• Must be self-motivated and driven
• Detail Oriented
• Strategic Thinker
• Team Player
• Manage online advertising - Craigslist, Ebay, Equipment Trader, etc.
• Maintain and update inventory
• Prepare and manage timelines for projects
• Manage website through CMS system
• Maintain leads
• Create new designs - for both digital and conventional printing
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
• Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
• Research Real Estate
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers