Temporary Laboratory Technician Assistant (Tampa)
Petroleum testing laboratory is hiring. We are looking for a TEMPORARY (3 months) part-time or full-time laboratory technician to join our team. Applicant must have some experience with wet chemistry, titrations, organic chemistry, and general laboratory techniques.
Additional Skills: Strong computer skills and analytical testing skills along with being a fast learner. Applicant must possess good interpersonal, customer relations skills, and a positive attitude is a must. Applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
* Science education/background. Minimum 1 year experience working in a laboratory. Degree not required
* Part Time or Full Time Position
* Hours M-F, 8 am - 5 pm
* Send resume
* $9-$11 per hour
• Location: Tampa / Brandon, FL
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers